Saturday, May 28, 2011

Chapter 17

***Warning Adult Content***

Ronnie finally had all the details of her dream wedding set. She and Brad were getting married at the American Airlines Center. Since Ronnie's dad was very influential they were able to rent it out for the wedding.

Meanwhile Brad was having to travel to New York and North Carolina because he was in talks with the Rangers and the Hurricanes. He really wanted to stay put in Dallas because that is where his friends and life is now but changes happen. He was trying to be a supportive fiance and help with the wedding as much as possible. Ronnie knew that Brad was doing all he could while figuring out where he would be playing hockey next season.

One day while Brad was out of town in North Carolina, Ronnie had just finished another doctor's appointment and was heading to go to lunch with her dad. She was sitting in her car in the parking lot and she called Brad.

"Hello beautiful, how are you?" Brad answered.
Ronnie blushed and giggled before she answered, "Hey hot stuff, I am good. I was calling to tell you about my doctors appointment".
"How is our baby star?" Brad asked.
"Baby star is doing very well, healthy and growing a lot" Ronnie said patting her growing abdomen.
"I am glad to hear that the baby is healthy and growing".
"Me too after all I have been through with this pregnancy".
"So what else are you doing today?" Brad asked.
"I am heading to lunch with dad but I just wanted to call you".
"I am glad you did call me and I love you. I will be home in time for the rehearsal dinner in a couple of days".
"I still can not believe we are getting married in two days. I am super excited and love you more" Ronnie said.
"Sweetie, I love you but I gotta run to a meeting and I would totally rather talk with you but my agent is motioning for me to move along. I will call you later and we can talk more. Love you baby" Brad said.
"I love you too" Ronnie said and then they both hung up.

Ronnie headed to the restaurant where she and her dad were meeting. Ronnie saw he dad sitting at the table.

After lunch Ronnie headed home and decided to take a nap. She was sleeping when she felt a hand and she jumped and turned around. She looked into the face of Brad smiling at her.
"Surprise" he said and she leaned up to kiss him.

Ronnie did not realize how much she missed being close to Brad and so not really thinking she started taking off Brad's shirt and of course he took over the love making session that Ronnie had started. They kissed, touched and explored each others bodies.

Brad kissed Ronnie all over and she cried out his name, "Yes Brad yes yes oh god yes Bradley". Brad smirked because he knew he was pleasuring Ronnie and he was enjoying their lovemaking too. He entered her gently and slowly moved in and out of Ronnie. She moved her hips to match Brad's movements and the both had amazing orgasms. Brad swore under his breath as he emptied his seed into Ronnie's womb.

Brad moved off of Ronnie and held her close. Ronnie looked at Brad, "You are home early".
"Yeah I wanted to surprise you and we could have some alone time too" Brad explained.
"I love that idea and I hope you enjoyed her welcome home surprise" Ronnie giggled and moved into Brad's embrace.
"Yes I did sweetheart. I really did and then he leaned back down to kiss her senseless which made them both happy.

1 comment:

  1. awww what a sweet chapter. I wonder where Richie is going to sign. I can't wait for more

    ReplyDelete